This page collects in one easy to find place my The Hell…!? essays. Essays on things that made me say… well… you know.
- Being the Best At What He Does Doesn’t Help Against a Certain Nerve Pinch – When Kirk started his five year mission into space, he never knew he’d run into THOSE Mutants…
- A Very Smurfy War? – Something that makes the Smurf movies look like a smurfy improvement for the Smurfs.
- First Personal Jesus – Anne Rice worked her magic on more than just Vampires and Witches. Take that as you will.
- A Cimmerian X-Mas? – Santa as a barbarian? Say it ain’t so! (contains a broken link to the image in question. Must get that fixed one of these days…)
- Superman and the Curse of the Acronym – That it’s attached to a series that is by all accounts excellent makes this even funnier to me for some reason.
- A Half Heard Ad – A story of Dad being Dad.
- Wonderful World of DEATH – A couple of odd Disney comics. (More broken links. What kind of blog are you running here, Waters?)
- What’s Coming Out in the Criterion Collection? – Some movies don’t deserve the Criterion label. Really. They don’t.
- Things You Never See Gamera Doing – Godzilla got busy.
- NO! NOT POWER GIRL! – There never should have been a The Hell…!? with my beloved Power Girl. And yet…