Bad enough Brother Todd said this, but my Mom has said it too: “Cullen, you write book length reviews for your review site.”
I’m just thorough, is all.
But it got me thinking. About statistics and all. And I thought, hey! Why don’t I talk about it here at WCP!”
It’s like I’m trying to drive readers away.
Anyway, here are a few stats and figures for the interested. Which means me. Three months from now.
- As of this writing, there are 13 reviews on WCR, ignoring the Godzilla capsule reviews I “re-imagined” for the site.
- On average, these 13 are between 5 and 6 pages in length. (The exact number is 5 8/13 pages for the curious.)
- The longest reviews on the site are 8 pages long. They are three of them: Empire of the Ants, C.H.U.D., and Daikaijû Gamera/Giant Monster Gamera.
- The shortest reviews on site are 3 pages in length. There are three of these, too: The Son of Doctor Jekyll, La notte che Evelyn uscì dalla tomba/The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave, and Cauchemares/Cathy’s Curse.
- I have yet to give a perfect score (i. e. 4 points out of a possible 4, with a recommendation on top of that)
- I have given exactly one perfectly negative score (i. e. 0 points, with a not recommended piled on top of that. The film in question is La notte che Evelyn uscì dalla tomba/The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave. My only regret is I can’t give it a lower score.
- I have used the term re-imagined only once in my blog career (as far as I know.) And yes, I am quite ashamed I did it. Rightfully so.