The first person to act surprised that this series of articles is continuing is getting a stern talking to. Really stern.
- The Luddite’s Moment of Terror – In which the world wonders yet again why I’m allowed to drive. (Cause I’m an excellent driver. Excellent. Better than K-mart.)
- Super Hero Olympics and Remember Your Croce – A completely worthless fan listing and a short little play. What more could anyone want? Don’t.
A short month, but full of weird goodness. Such as:
- How to (and How Not to) Improve the Quality of Your Fiction Writing – A how-to by an unpublished novelist crossed with Lovecraftian horror. What’s not to like?
- Seriously. What the Hell is Wrong With Her? – Another of my The Hell… ?! series in which I plum the depths of Paris Hilton. I mean, Paris Hilton’s insanity. I have never, nor will I ever, plum her personally in any other way. Making me one of the few men on the planet who hasn’t. Bad da dum!
- Baby Mario! – Sometimes I do a little webcomic called Welltun Cares Presents for this site. And by sometimes, I mean only seven or so times in it’s 900+ entries. About as often as I talk about Paris Hilton, in fact. Which, now that I think about it, is damn depressing.
- On the poetry front we have Never Beat the Devil Your Head, How to Write a Sestina, and Mister Ed is Dead.
- Remember Too Much Information from yesterday? Q and A (II) is more of the same.
- Long time readers will know that I have been a BIG Power Girl fan, despite never reading any of her adventures. Well last year that changed, as Brother Eric gave me a collection of her stories. I reviewed most of the book for the site, starting here, going to here, and putting to a stop here (in August!). Will I get the rest of the book finished this year? Depends on if I can find it. The frantic search is already under way. Cause… I miss me some Power Girl… big time…
A banner month filled to the brim with Welltun Cares Goodness! We have:
- The Big Red Magic Fury Button – in which I discuss my rage and the thwarting of said emotion.
- Eventful Day – In which I discuss methods of writing I don’t use that much anymore. But Power Girl is mentioned, so it’s all good.
- Who Was the First Super Archvillian? – Here was an essay I thought would be linked to over at When Fangirls Attack. My hits would jump from the usual 0 to 2 views and hit the unheard of heights of 20 to 25 views. And it might have happened, had WFA not gone on hiatus around them. Oh well.
- 50 Things I Love About Comics – Which isn’t just fifty images of… Power… Girl… Crap, I screwed up the list. Can I get a do-over?
- Power Girl Post #874 – Being silly with the title; it only seems like 874 posts about her. This particular post is fan art. Think Poofy Sleeves.
- The Skunk Punch Guest Comic – The best (and all that is left) of that late web comic.
- On the Poetry front we have the creepy Stood Neat the Old Oak Tree and Hungry Like a Wolf